A new vision...a new passion!

Teen Extreme camp this week has, without a doubt, been a gamechanger in my own spiritual life.  With a refueled fire, I believe it's time we get serious sbout serving the Lord.  I've seen the Holy Ghost stirring our teens' hearts this week in a powerful way, and frankly, I don't want what the Spirit is doing in our hearts to stop.

I had several of my teen girls come to me during this week to beg God to use them....to make them more like Jesus and to help them take courageous stands for Christ.  As I wept with them, I realized  their struggles are really no different than my own.  I want to know God's power...I want to stand for the Lord...I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT!  And, so do many of them.

Out of my desire to step out of my comfort zone and my teen girls' desire for help and accountability in their daily walk with Christ, the idea of this blog was formed.  By God's grace, may He use it to help us grow more like Him.

1 comment:

  1. So glad ya'll had a great time at camp learning about God.

    ~Kinley

    ReplyDelete