Sunday, December 15th

During this Christmas season, I want to remind you of the great love that the Lord has for you.  Just. For. You.  I heard it said many years ago that if I had been the only one on this earth who needed a Savior, God would have still sent His only begotten Son just for me.  That thought is mind-boggling!  God loves me unconditionally; He loves me sacrificially; and, He loves me individually. 

There are people all around us who truly feel like no one loves them; like no one really cares.  Christ genuinely and compassionately cares! 

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: I John 3:1
 
Jesus loves us, girls!  When no one else is sensitive to our deepest emotional needs---when no one understands the most intimate corner of our hearts, the Lord reminds us that He does. 
 
This year, take the time to really "see" the love of God in action.  He loved us so much that He gave us the One most precious to Him.  That love is our hope, girls---our reason to live and serve. 
 
Today, don't just keep Christ's love to yourself---go out into the world and be a light for Jesus.

Scripture Reading for the Day:

Proverbs 15
Ephesians 4

No comments:

Post a Comment