Sunday, April 27th

Girls, today will be the last time that you will find the daily blog on this site.  Mrs. Lois will be restructuring our Beautiful Girlhood devotions and the blog.  She will make sure you have the correct web address for the new site.  It will be going through the Lock Haven web page, so be watchful for the start date.

Today's last entry is not so much of a devotion as it is an exhortation to each of you.  When I say that "I exhort" you, it means I am encouraging you.  Maybe even a better word for exhort is to beg.  And, I have absolutely no shame in begging you girls to serve God because I know the grief and heartache that choosing another path will bring you.  Choosing to serve the Lord is for you advantage---not God's.



"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."  III John 1:4

No matter what new ministries may unfold at Lock Haven; no matter which direction the Lord may choose to lead us, my heart will always be very passionate about my teen girls.  I love each of you and will be praying that you will yield your lives as instruments of righteousness for Christ's glory.


By His grace,
~Mrs. Kim


2 comments:

  1. This blog post has been helpful in so many ways and I'm so thankful that you and other ladies from our church were willing to put their time into this! This blog has been amazing and I'm looking forward to starting the new one! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for doing this blog up until this point. It has been a wonderful blessing to me. <3

    ReplyDelete