Tuesday, April 15th: Guest Writer, Mrs. Pamela Coulter

"Just a thought I want to share with you girls.  On the 2nd day of driving from Florida to our new home in Missouri, after much weaving in and out of CRAZY traffic in places like Birmingham and Memphis, we were driving down the mountain side.  I realized this entire trip, as tense as it was for me, that it could have been worse.  The husband was just ahead in a great big, yellow truck paving the way, talking to me on our 2-way radios with what was ahead and encouragement and not going faster than he felt safe for me!  Then we hit the mountain side in Arkansas!  Every time I thought we were about to the bottom, it got a little steeper and with sharper curves.  While singing and listening to Mrs. Lois and India's Christmas CD, it hit me: this is just life, girl!  Then the following song came to mind so I started singing:
My Lord knows the way through the wilderness, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW!

How easy  it was to let my husband be my total navigator!  It should be just that easy for us to let the Holy Spirit do the same for us.  Don't we just make it hard sometimes?  He is there for us all the time, paving the way and giving us safe direction.  All we have to do is follow.  

I'm working on that.  Love you all so much."

Scripture Reading for the Day:


Proverbs 15
Mark 2

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lesson! This was so helpful! Love and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing this was. Love and miss you Mrs. Pam!

    ReplyDelete