Monday, January 6th

Many made New Year's resolutions and probably a vast majority have already broken them!  But, here's one resolution I'd like for my Beautiful Girlhood group to make together:  365 Days of Kindness.  I'd like to challenge you to consider making a covenant with God that you will try your best to do one random act of kindness for someone every single day this year.  It doesn't have to be a huge deal.  Make someone cookies, pick up their newspaper, give someone the last piece of pie, etc.  And, here's the clincher: do the good deed without making a big deal of it.  You may not be able to do it anonymously, but you can do it without making a big production.  Take a look at Romans 12:8,



...he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

This sort-of goes along with our post several days back about giving our alms before God and not men.  

365 Days of Kindness.  I guarantee it will change your life. Why not start today?
Scripture Reading for the Day:


Proverbs 6

I Timothy 4

3 comments:

  1. You really never know what influence a random act of kindness is for someone who is about to give up everything. This sounds like a really good challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this challenge! Let's do it, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this challenge! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete