Friday, October 11th--Guest Writer, Mrs. Lois Ormsby


“The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.” ~ Psalm 45:13

 Being a princess is something that we all dreamed of, at least once, when we were little girls.  Maybe some of us (yes, even us married women!) still dream about the life of a princess – like Rapunzel! :)  It’s easy to think that we’re a “nobody” – that we don’t really matter that much in this world – that nobody really cares whether or not we live a good Christian life. But, girls – today, I simply want to encourage you by reminding you: If you are a child of God, you are a daughter of the King!

 You are a princess!

 Just think about it – upon your receiving Christ, God adopted you into His royal family!  The Bible says we are “joint heirs with Christ” – WOW!  I am awed to silence when I think of this – I’m a princess?  I’m royalty?  Yes – I am, and you are too, if you are His child!  Rejoice in your honored position, dear girls!  Embrace the life of royalty God has bestowed upon you!  As I’ve seen it said,

“Be loyal to the royal within you.”

Scripture Reading for the Day:

Proverbs 11
Acts 20

2 comments:

  1. This post was such a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I have been discouraged lately, but after reading this post I feel somehow uplifted. I really needed the reminder that I am a princess.

    ReplyDelete