Friday, October 4th

Ever worry about what people think of you?  Now c'mon, girls, no matter how spiritual we are, each of us struggles with worrying about the opinions of others.  It's our pride, no doubt, but it is true that we do care.  And, to a certain degree, we should care.  But, you need to understand that even when we are doing what we're supposed to, living right and doing our dead-level best to serve God, people may still talk about us  However, even though they talk about us, if we have been genuine, the talkers will KNOW that we are real, and what's more important, they will know that Christ is real. 

But if any man love God, the same is known of him. I Corinthians 8:3.

Sometimes it seems like we do our best to love God and yet, things don't get better and instead sometimes get worse.  Remember, this world is not our home!  If the backbiting gets you down, take courage from the Scripture that when a person loves God, it is known and will be rewarded.


Scripture Reading for the Day:

Proverbs 4
Acts 13

2 comments:

  1. I am very guilty of caring to much what people think of me. I know though, the only person I should worry about what He thinks of me is Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful post! God's opinion about me is the only one that truly matters

    ReplyDelete