Wednesday, September 25th

Maybe you're having one of those days that you wish you could just go back to bed, pull the covers over your head, and forget it all.  You may feel overwhelmed and forgotten.  Did you know, girls, that even big girls feel like that, too?  It's true, and on those days when our emotions are at an all-time high, it feels like everything we've said or done has gone wrong.  Just remember, that tomorrow the sun will come up again, and the Lord will give you a brand new start!  Don't be discouraged and don't let your emotions and the devil tell you that there's no use in trying.  Chances are, after a good night's sleep, a chocolate bar or a bowl of ice-cream(he he he), a good cry, and some time in the Word of God, you'll feel better.  On the days when I feel like I've made the biggest mess of things, I remember the words of a wonderful song,

Empty and Broken, I came Back to Him
A Vessel Unworthy, so scarred from Sin.
But He did not Despair... He Started over again
And I Bless the Day, HE didn't Throw the Clay Away.


Even at my worst, my Savior loves me and gives me the hope that tomorrow will be a brighter day, and you know, it always is:-)
 

Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Psalm 119:114
 
 


Thank God, He doesn't throw the clay away!  He just starts over, girls.  Making and remaking us until we are a vessel of honor for His glory.


Scripture Reading for the Day:

Proverbs 25
Acts 5

4 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful that God doesn't give up on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's timing - wow! Sept 25th, yes, the same day of this post!, was a really rough day for me. Down in the dumps is an understatement! I was just heavy-hearted about so many things. It's true, girls of all ages have these days....and praise God that He is right there, waiting for us to call upon Him for His strength! Thank you for the reminder, Mrs. Kim <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had several of these days. What blessing it is to know that God doesn't leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo thankful that God doesn't give up on me. I have a lot of days that I don't feel 100% and it is good to know that he is still there.

    ReplyDelete