Friday, November 15th




“…weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” ~Psalm 30:5

Today I am thankful for this precious promise of God. This has been one of “my promises” for several years --- and you know what? Every time I read, recite out loud, or think of this verse, the promise is true anew. “His mercies are new every morning…” How very true I find this truth to be!

What is a promise God has given you from His Word? There are thousands of promises in there, girls, ready to be claimed. Be thankful that you have the Bible in your language, readily accessible and easy to read; countless souls in this world do not have the same privilege (like the people Mrs. Kim posted pictures of a few days back.) Comment with a Bible verse-promise the LORD has comforted/encouraged you with!


Scripture Reading for the Day:

Proverbs 15
I Corinthians 11

2 comments:

  1. Hebrews 13:5 "....I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." this is such an uplifting verse! It is so comforting to know that no matter that what, God will always be there for me. He will be there for the ups and downs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philippians 4:13 this verse reminds me over and over again that I can do anything through Christ!!

    ReplyDelete