Tuesday, August 13th

"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."  Ezekiel 22:30 
 
 
 
 
It's back-to-school time with several in Orange and Osceola counties already back in session.  The thought that I'd like to share with you today is being an interceder for your friends and your school.  Exactly what is an interceder?  It is one who is the go-between or the intervener between two parties.  This year, can God count on you to intercede for your school...for your friends in prayer?  There is so much evil in our midst; it seems everywhere we look there can be found wicked, hateful activity.  There are those who would hurt us physically; lurking, searching for a time to maim or destroy.  There are certainly those who desire to hurt us spiritually.  Never before has there been such an attack on every Christian freedom we hold near.  Still yet, there are those who would hurt us emotionally.  If there has ever been a time when our schools needed Christian students to intervene for others, to stand in the gap in prayer, it is NOW. 
 
 
In order to stand in the gap for your friends and your school, you have to have a burden.  You have to see the need around you.  If your heart is burdened, YOU be the prayer warrior.  Covenant with God that you will whisper a prayer every morning before you begin your day to help you stand in the gap.  If your heart is not burdened, ask God to give you eyes to see the desperation of our young people...our schools...our country.
 
Scripture Reading for the Day:
  
Proverbs 13

Luke 7

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready. I will be better this year at school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being homeschooled and living in a Godly home I do not have to worry about being an interceder in that aspect in my life. This year I want to ask God to help me stand in the gap with my sports. Today I read Proverbs 13/ John 1

    ReplyDelete